Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hello Young Space Cadets, I think I found China.

I had to watch Dylan Moran's movie "A Film with me in it" at work this week.
 
To be honest, I really loved it- even if I did have to watch it over and over again. However, with any movie that is watched repeatedly in a short space of time, you tend to become somewhat of a continuity expert (or atleast i do). I managed to pick up quite a few errors and it got me thinking.... how do they manage to make these errors? How hard is it to pick up on the fact that a woman be wearing two completely different outfits in the one scene or that a dead dogs bed (in which it lies) moves from one end of the hall to the other without human interference. 

Errors aside, Dylan Moran is still pretty great. 

Yesterday I went going on a vintage store crawl around Paddington with some friends. I returned with two pretty dresses and three vinyls (Robert Palmer, Simon and Garfunkel and America). We had lunch at Pandemonium. I had a Caesar Sandwich. Possibly the greatest Sandwich I have ever tasted!

Today I went to the 'Stitches and Craft Show' with a friend Louisa (Wolly). We had a lovely time looking at all varieties of crafty delights. Wolly attempted to sew a collar but it ended up looking more like someone's bowels. The off-cuts looked like Fish which I had decided would look great as a bra. Introducing.... Fish Tits.  

We then went to Ginga for conveyer belt sushi (AKA. sushi train).  

I created this blog mainly to show off my amateur photography skills and pictures of my artworks. Hopefully I will keep boring banter (such as the above) to a minimum.

Tomorrow I am going to the beach and I will be taking my recently acquired lenses. My dad found two canon lenses that belonged to his old canon beast. 200mm!!!

Maybe I'll find China.

No comments:

Post a Comment