Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Merge Right, I'm stealing your Internet.


And here it is, yet another blog entry that is sure to be more boring than John Mayer's music. You didn't think it was possible, right?


Anyway, I went to Coochie on the weekend and spent my time making friends with beer, fishing, stealing belkin54g's wireless internet, strolling along the beach and photographing a variety of objects. 

1. Beer- On sunday night I found 2 x 6 packs of Toohey's Extra Dry in one of the rooms. Who knows how long it had been sitting there, all i knew was that the expiry date was on the 20/05/09 and I didn't want to let it go to waste. 

2. I went fishing off Norfolk Beach with my mother. We (she) caught two fish that unfortunately were not quite big enough for eating. We went home cold, stinky and hungry. 

3. Dear belkin54g, I am sorry that I had to do this. Please don't put a password on your internet any time soon. Though the fact that your internet is still in your routers name after all these years makes me think that you wouldn't have the slightest idea on how to change the password. I think I'm safe. Just a tip- Your internet is a little slow. Please upgrade your facilities for me soon and then invite me in for tea so i don't have to steal your internet from my car. kthxbye.

4. I went strolling along the beach. There were quite a number of dead fish that seemed to have washed themselves ashore. Smell aside, I took some photo's- including some of my dog who until now has managed to run away whenever the camera is pointed in his direction. Sneaky 210mm lenses allowed me to get some good shots.









No comments:

Post a Comment